50% off hobby/skills courses – online bookings only (T&C’s apply)
Between the 29th November 2019 – 6th December 2019 the College will be offering a Black Friday discount of 50% off all Leisure Learning (LL) courses when booked online.
Our Leisure Learning (LL) curriculum gives adults the chance to try something new, learning a skill or hobby in a friendly community environment. We have just released an exciting new selection of Leisure Learning courses including ballroom, latin and tap dancing, upcycling, junk modelling, photography, cake decorating/sugar craft, music production, drama, gardening, learning a language, arts and crafts, yoga, meditation plus stand-up comedy and much more!
To see a full list of courses that meet the eligibility criteria simply search “LL” using the ‘refine by’ option through Find a Course.
Terms & Conditions:
- Individuals must have an online account and book the course through the College website.
- The promotional code BLK50 must be entered.
- Only available to full fee payers.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts available at the College.
- No limit on number of courses that can be booked (where they meet the requirements).
- Only available between 29.11.19 – 06.12.19 (inclusive).
- If the course if full and individuals add their names to the waiting list, the discount will be offered should a space become available.
- The College (TACC) reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time, even during the promotional period itself.
- Search for “LL” on the College website
- Select the course you want to enrol on and click ‘Enrol now‘.
- Log in to your account or create a new one if don’t have an online account. NB: if you have studied with us before and have never logged in or have forgotten your details, please use the “reset password option”. All users on our system are allocated an online account when joining the College.
- Select “CL Full Fee” from the “Are you receiving benefits?” drop down menu option.
- Enter code: BLK50 in the promotional offer code box.
Discount will be applied on the next screen.
- Confirm and make payment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I think I am on your system but am not sure or I am not sure if I have an email linked to my account?
If you believe you are on our system already or are unsure if you have an email address linked to your account please email email@example.com or phone 01375 372476. Once this has been checked/updated login details will be emailed to you.
I am on your system but have not set an online account up before, do I need to do anything before enrolling online?
Yes. If you have studied with us before you will have automatically been allocated an online account. You will need to either use the reset password option or contact the College in order for us to send your login details. You can either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01375 372476. Once this has been done we will email your details to you.
I cannot login and i have tried the password reset option, what else can I do?
Contact the College by emailing email@example.com or phone 01375 372476 and a member of the Learner Services Team will assist you.