How to Enrol on a Course
Joining a course at Thurrock Adult Community College
We recommend enrolling as early as possible. Enrolments and assessments can be booked online at any time of year. Search Find a Course and click on 'Enrol Now' or 'Enrolment Information' to book.
You will need to open or login to your account. Previous learners can email us on email@example.com to reset their password.
You will then be enrolled or, for qualification pathways, receive further information about your pre-course assessment (to make sure you are on the right course, pay the correct fee, know about any financial support and understand course requirements or discuss any support required). Confirmation of your course will be sent to your email address.
We continue to keep our fees as low as possible, thanks to funding from the ESFA. Prices can be found against each course listing, including any fee remissions or reductions available.
You can also enrol in person during reception opening times and by calling 01375 372476 or freephone 0800 783 7733. You can download an enrolment form from the useful links section of this page.
10% discount on qualification courses
- Receive a 10% discount for any qualification course (over 32 hours or 16 weeks paid in full)
- Offer applies to course fees only (excludes exam fees)
- Qualification and Skills courses, up to Level 2, may be free for learners receiving unemployment benefits or on a low income. You can book your assessment for qualification courses online but will need to enrol for courses in person and bring in evidence of any benefits. More information can be found on the Fee remissions page or by calling our Learner Services team.
- There may also be limited funds available through Advanced Learner Loans for Level 3+ qualifications.
- We also run a large programme of free courses across our curriculum including Family Learning, English and Maths, the WELL Programme for those identifying with mild mental health issues and Personal Development courses to build self-esteem and confidence, manage your money, courses for Carers and Lipreading.
- Reduced fees are available for over-65’s across our wide range of Lifestyle, Leisure and Craft courses.
- Residents receiving state related benefits may receive a discount on all of our courses.
- If you are applying online, you will need to select the correct option under concession to reduce your fee.
- Credit/Debit card
- Advanced Learner Loans
Course full, or already started?
Additional classes may be added throughout the year. If you course is full, click through to enrol yourself on the waiting list. We may add shorter courses and workshops throughout the year, subject to demand. To hear about new course offers and discounts first, follow us on social media channels.
Do get in touch and tell us what you want to learn too.