How to Enrol on a Course
Joining a course at Thurrock Adult Community College
Search Find a Course and click on 'Enrol Now' or 'Enrolment Information' to book a course, assessment or register for a waiting list.
You will need to open or login to your account. Previous learners can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to reset their password.
You will then be enrolled or, for qualification courses, receive further information from our team about your pre-course assessment (this is to make sure you are on the right course, pay the correct fee, know about any financial support and understand course requirements or discuss any support required).
We continue to keep our fees as low as possible, thanks to co-funding from the ESFA. Any prices can be found against each course listing, including any fee remissions or reductions available.
If you are unable to enrol online, email our Learner Services team on email@example.com or call 01375 372476 during opening hours.
10% discount on qualification courses
- Receive a 10% discount for any qualification course (over 32 hours or 16 weeks paid in full)
- Offer applies to course fees only (excludes exam fees)
- Any adult aged 19 and over who wants to achieve their first full 3 qualification may be able to access fully-funded courses for selected courses. More details from this link: www.gov.uk/guidance/national-skills-fund
- Most of our qualification and skills courses are free for learners receiving unemployment benefits and/or earning a low income. Once completing an enrolment form, you may need to provide evidence, if required by the ESFA, for a fully funded place.
- We run a large programme of free essential skills courses including English, maths, employability, digital skills, Family Learning, and personal development courses to build confidence or explore coping strategies for anxious or challenging situations.
- Financial help and support to access and participate adult learning, for those undergoing financial hardship, is available through our Discretionary Learner Support Fund & Loans Bursary for Adult Education Budget (AEB) courses up to Level 2 and for those in receipt of an Advanced Learning Loan (Level 3)
- More information can be found on the Fee remissions page in the Useful Links or by emailing our Learner Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Residents receiving some state benefits or on a low income may pay a reduced fee
- If you are applying online, you will need to select the correct option under concession to reduce your fee.
- Credit/Debit card
- Instalments with first payment at enrolment
- Advanced Learner Loans, subject to availability
Course full, or already started?
Courses and workshops run throughout the academic year. If your course is full, click through to enrol yourself on the waiting list.