How to Enrol on a Course
Joining a course at Thurrock Adult Community College
We recommend enrolling as early as possible. Enrolments and assessments can be booked online at any time of year. Search Find a Course and click on 'Enrol Now' or 'Enrolment Information' to book.
You will need to open or login to your account. Previous learners can email us on email@example.com to reset their password.
You will then be enrolled or, for qualification pathways, receive further information about your pre-course assessment (to make sure you are on the right course, pay the correct fee, know about any financial support and understand course requirements or discuss any support required). Confirmation of your course will be sent to your email address.
We continue to keep our fees as low as possible, thanks to funding from the ESFA. Prices can be found against each course listing, including any fee remissions or reductions available.
If you are unable to enrol online, email our Learner Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01375 372476 during opening hours.
10% discount on qualification courses
- Receive a 10% discount for any qualification course (over 32 hours or 16 weeks paid in full)
- Offer applies to course fees only (excludes exam fees)
- Most of our qualification and skills courses, up to Level 2, may be free for learners receiving unemployment benefits (or some other state benefits, subject to earnings). You can book your assessment for qualification courses online. Once your assessment is completed you will need to contact our Learner Services team to provide evidence of benefits before enrolling.
- We also run a large programme of free courses across our curriculum including Family Learning, English and maths, the WELL programme for those identifying with mild mental health issues and personal development courses to build self-esteem and confidence, manage your money, courses for Carers and Lipreading.
- Limited funds may available for Level 3 qualifications through the Advanced Learner Loan scheme.
- There may also be limited funds available to support learners who are undergoing financial hardship through our Discretionary Learner Support Fund & Loans Bursary for Adult Education Budget (AEB) courses up to Level 2 and for those in receipt of an Advanced Learning Loan (Level 3)
- More information can be found on the Fee remissions page in the Useful Links or by emailing our Learner Services team on email@example.com.
- Reduced fees are available for over-65’s across our wide range of Lifestyle, Leisure and Craft courses.
- Residents receiving some state related benefits may receive a discount on all of our courses.
- If you are applying online, you will need to select the correct option under concession to reduce your fee.
- Credit/Debit card
- Advanced Learner Loans
Course full, or already started?
Additional shorter courses and workshops may be added throughout the year, subject to demand. If you course is full, click through to enrol yourself on the waiting list. To hear about new course offers and discounts first, follow us on social media channels.
Do get in touch and tell us what you want to learn too.