How to Enrol on a Course
Joining a course at Thurrock Adult Community College
Search Find a Course and click on 'Enrol Now' or 'Enrolment Information' to book a course, assessment or register for a waiting list.
You will need to open or login to your account. Previous learners can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to reset their password.
You will then be enrolled or, for qualification courses, receive further information about your pre-course assessment (this is to make sure you are on the right course, pay the correct fee, know about any financial support and understand course requirements or discuss any support required). Confirmation of your course will be sent to your email address.
We continue to keep our fees as low as possible, thanks to funding from the ESFA. Prices can be found against each course listing, including any fee remissions or reductions available.
If you are unable to enrol online, email our Learner Services team on email@example.com or call 01375 372476 during opening hours.
10% discount on qualification courses
- Receive a 10% discount for any qualification course (over 32 hours or 16 weeks paid in full)
- Offer applies to course fees only (excludes exam fees)
- Most of our qualification and skills courses, up to Level 2, may be free for learners receiving unemployment benefits and/or earning a low income. You can book your assessment for qualification courses online, or join a waiting list for the next assessment date. Once your assessment is completed you will need to complete a digital declaration form and, in some cases, upload evidence to be eligible for fully funded courses. Please respond promptly to any requests to complete forms to avoid losing your place.
- We also run a large programme of free courses across our curriculum including employability, digital skills, Family Learning, English, maths and professional or personal development courses to build confidence, manage your money, healthy eating and healthy mind sessions.
- Free Lipreading courses - limited availability
- Limited funds may available for Level 3 qualifications through the Advanced Learner Loan scheme.
- Financial help and support to access adult learning is availablethrough our Discretionary Learner Support Fund & Loans Bursary for Adult Education Budget (AEB) courses up to Level 2 and for those in receipt of an Advanced Learning Loan (Level 3)
- More information can be found on the Fee remissions page in the Useful Links or by emailing our Learner Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Residents receiving some state related benefits may receive a discount on all of our courses.
- If you are applying online, you will need to select the correct option under concession to reduce your fee.
- Credit/Debit card
- Advanced Learner Loans, subject to availability
Course full, or already started?
Additional shorter courses and workshops may be added throughout the year. If you course is full, click through to enrol yourself on the waiting list. To hear about new course offers and discounts first, interact with us on social media channels so that we appear on your timelines (as social media algorithms may not show us if you haven't visited in a while).
Do get in touch and tell us what you want to learn too.