English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Do you need to improve your English reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to help you in your work, studies and daily life? We offer ESOL courses for adults who want to improve their English language skills and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Grammar and Spelling
- Speaking and Listening
- Job Skills
- Digital Skills
- Prepare for Life in the UK
Courses may be free for learners receiving unemployment benefits, or are on a low income, subject to ESFA funding rules on residency.
- Fast-track functional skills qualification ESOL courses starting in September 2020 and February 2021
- Courses for all levels from Pre-Entry to Level 2
- Daytime and Evening classes
- Digital Skills and Job Skills for ESOL learners
- Prepare and practise for your GESE or ISE test
- Free Family Learning Supporting Bilingual Parents course