Leisure, Lifestyle and Craft Courses
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have unfortunately paused our Leisure, Lifestyle and Craft course programme for 2020-21. We apologise for not being able to run these particular courses at the moment, but we look forward to being able to welcome you back again at some time in the future when we can resume face to face learning fully.
We do have a new free short session to help you during the latest lockdown, until we can return to our beloved hairdressers. Prebooking on this masterclass from our professional hairdresser, is essential from the Find A Course page. Do interact with us on social channels to find out first when we add more of this type of course (like or comment on our post to make sure you see us on your timeline).
- Hair Trimming and Basic Care - 90 minute masterclass
We are currently focusing on helping and supporting people who may have been affected by the pandemic through a wide range of courses available to book online from the Find A Course page:
- Qualification and skills courses to help the Borough's residents gain, retain and progress and work
- Confidence and self-belief courses
- Employability sessions and accredited course
- Personal development courses including managing your money and healthy eating
- Free essential skills - English, maths and digital skills
- Family Learning free skills sessions for parents/carers
- Healthy mind workshops for wellbeing