We value your opinion
Please help us improve our service with your feedback on courses and the college. We value your views.
Comments, Compliments and Complaints
Your feedback is important to us and without it we don’t know if we are getting it right or what we can do to improve. For general comments, compliments or if you have a complaint, please contact us.
Ofsted Learner View – where learners can give their views
Register and take the opportunity to tell Ofsted what you think about Thurrock Adult Community College.
Learner Satisfaction Survey 2019-20
The Learner Satisfaction Survey for 2019-20 will appear here in December 2019, where we ask all of our students to complete independent measure of how well you feel supported in your learning at TACC. In 2017-18, the IPSOS Mori poll revealed that 98.1% of our learners would recommend the college to family and friends. 2018-19 results are pending.
What do our learners say?
- "I feel this course was very interesting and upbeat due to the course tutor. She was very personable and friendly, explaining everything clearly and precisely" (LSA Introduction at Hardie Park Cafe, Feb 2019)
- "I liked meeting a range of other people who shared my problem. Lessons were always interesting. Excellent tutor. I have learned so much and gained in confidence" (Lipreading and Managing Hearing Loss, Grays, Jan 2019)
- "This course has really helped to boost my skills and I have improved tremendously in all areas. Thanks to my tutor for all the support, you made learning easy" (English Intensive Functional Skills Level 2, Grays, July 2019)
- "I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. Our teacher was brilliant. It was a nice size class and lovely people. I found the dishes we cooked something I would definitely be doing again at home and have learned a lot. I would love to do a follow-on course of this one or similar" (Basic Cookery for Beginners, Aveley, June 2019)
- "Enjoyed the course very much, have improved my drawing and painting skills. Tutor very patient and helpful" (Art - Painting and Drawing, Grays, January 2019)
"I really enjoyed the course and the tutor was very helpful, informative and very calming. Learning this new skill of meditation has really helped me work towards my personal goal and I have a noticed a positive benefit in my day-to-day life" (Meditation, Grays, September 2018)
- "Fantastic experience on this course and am definitely keen to progress further with my studies in this area. Had a wonderful teacher who made the learning process so easy and made the whole process lots of fun." (Counselling Level 2, Grays, July 2019)
- "Very good course with a very passionate and committed trainer who was able to carry the whole class along despite everyone learning at different paces. I have also learnt techniques that have helped me to understand some of the accounting jargon I used to stuggle with." (AAT Access Accounting, November 2018)
- "The tutor was so supportive and she has given me valuable supports over the period of the course. Besides that, I have learned so much knowledge about the course and I am now employed." (Childcare Level 3, Grays, June 2019)