Facilities to hire
Important Covid-19 update: 24 June 2020
Due to operational changes required at our main campus building, to adhere to Government guidelines for classes, please note that room hire bookings are temporarily unavailable.
Thurrock Adult Community College is a well-equipped venue for training, meetings and conferences. You can hire rooms for use by businesses or social groups during term-time opening hours only. We are anticipating offering room hire again from January 2021. A further review and announcement will be made in December 2020.
Hire Facilities at the College include:
- meeting and training rooms large enough for up to 30 people
- a large conference hall with seating for up to 90 people
- teaching rooms that are all internet-enabled with Clevertouch touchscreens (flipcharts and whiteboards also available)
- IT suites for up to 14 people
- large car park on-site with free parking
- social area with vending machines and free water dispenser
- free wifi and internet-connected PCs for general use
- fully accessible venue, on one level with ramped access and disabled parking spaces